Israr joined Appleby Shaw in March 2015, after having practised as a Solicitor since 2013 in West London. He deals with a wide range of matters relating to residential and commercial property, landlord and tenant work and secured lending. He focuses principally on the acquisition, disposal and financing of residential and commercial, leasehold and freehold properties, acting for individuals and other purchasing vehicles.
His recent experiences include:
- Purchases of freehold and leasehold off plan and new built residential properties (price range £150,000 to over £3m).
- Leasehold enfranchisement including lease extensions for residential and commercial properties.
- Dealing with Local Authority sales and leases under the Right to buy Scheme.
- Purchase and sale of a HMO property.
- Dealing with purchase and registration of unregistered land.
- Purchase and sale of commercial leases and businesses.
He is an avid follower of cricket and in his spare time is involved in his local community in various charitable activities, including organising events to promote social welfare for the young and vulnerable.
The Law Society, Accredited member of CQS